This May, the Boyle Landmark Trust is happy to partner with the City of Danville, the Convention and Visitors Bureau, Centre College, and the Heart of Danville to welcome Mr. McDonald back to Danville/Boyle County. In 2016, Mr. McDonald studied Boyle County to assess the potential for historic preservation projects in our area. Mr. McDonald will be discussing what our community can do together to preserve our historic character as we encourage growth and prosperity in the years to come.
- 9:00-12:00 Historic Preservation Tools & Tactics
- 12:00-1:00 Lunch $20 per person by calling 859-691-0689
- 1:00-3:00 Case Studies of the Georgia Trust Revolving Fund
- 3:15-5:00 Future Preservation Projects in our Area
Friday, May 25th
3rd Street Methodist Fellowship Hall
119 South 3rd Street, Danville, KY 40422
- 8:00-10:00 Light Breakfast and informal Q&A
About Mark McDonald:
Mark C. McDonald has over 25 years of professional involvement in historic preservation and has been President and CEO of The Georgia Trust since 2008. He previously served as the executive director for three preservation organizations: the Historic Salisbury Foundation in North Carolina, the Mobile Historic Development Commission, and the Historic Savannah Foundation.